Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello 30, welcome to my life

Although my birthday was Wednesday we really saved the celebrating for Saturday. In honor of us both turning 30 this year Chad and I rode -together without fighting!- a 33.5 mile bike event Saturday morning. (it was supposed to be 32. maybe they should reconsider who to put in charge of mapping things out next year!) We laughed and talked and pushed each other until about mile 28 where the uphill and head wind kinda got to me and I expressed to Chad I would be checking out to make it the remainder 4-er 5.5 miles.

Chad not all husbands would be willing to do something like this with their wives, I'm so blessed we can enjoy each others hobbies! I love our life together!



(the middle picture was at mile 20- we stopped for a grandmas cookie and to refill our bottles)

Next up a quick trip to pick up the boys after they had some cousin time. Crista (awesome sister-in-law) kept the kids. She really spoiled me this year with presents, home made carrot cake, and kid free time. Seriously, CB- you are AMAZING! God has given you such a gift, you truly know how to bless others and fine tune down to the smallest details to make a person feel treasured!After some lazy time around the house we went to meet some of my favorite people for a little birthday celebration. And how better to celebrate than with funfetti, queso and tortillas!?!?!
Thanks to everyone who helped make my 30th so sweet. Its the day in and day out of life that you share with me that allows my heart to swell on such a special day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment