
If I didn't already love our blog name I would consider changing mine to "The Magic of Cakes" because you can't go wrong with cake in the title. Even I know that, and I'm not a huge sweet eater.
Chad is.
Chad got really pretty jazzed a few weeks ago when we were eating out. So jazzed he lost his sense of common. ;) We were at a restaurant in a hiccup of a town that served breakfast all day. But Chad didn't put this together when he read "endless cakes". I guess the sweets loving fool thought the place would bring sheet cake after sheet cake until his little belly exploded.
The server looked confused when he asked "what does endless cakes mean?" and then he was confused by my over dramatic- look like a teenager embarrassed of my dad role of the eye.
PANcakes.
*** update: Chad felt it important to note this occurred at the noon hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment