Friday, March 25, 2011

Shirtless Wonder

Despite all of our prayers and efforts my brother and sister-in-law (the only family we would love living even closer than a 4 minute drive) did not buy the house next door. Our prayers shifted after timing didn't work out and we asked for neighbors with kids because we have a bunch of retirees hanging around...

Unfortunately we got the shirtless wonder. They moved in this time last year and until October we actually weren't sure if he owned something to cover his upper body.

I know its time to turn on the air because shirtless wonder is making an appearance again.

I considered snapping a photo but I don't even want to see it, so I won't torture you!

Chad and I've noticed what must be shirtless wonders distant cousin. We think he is living in his van in the old Circuit City parking lot, and he too must love the feel of the sun and wind on his pepperoni's.

And in all my maturity-ew.

2 comments: