Its that odd time of year where you can wear a sweater with flip flops and where I come from no one bats an eye... You could say spring is upon us. O, I'm a west Texan born and raised so I'm familiar with the "one more freeze before Easter" but for now our 75 degree days are in full swing.
I always forget how odd it feels to wear shorts out. I feel a little naughty showing so much skin!
And one of the last straws- public short wearing, windows open, heat turned off- is removing our flannel sheets and moving back into the jersey sheets. I was so sad to say goodbye to the flannely goodness until I slipped my freshly shaven leg into the tshirt material. I'd like to describe the cuddly goodness as yummy.
From west Texas born and raised, in the playground was where I spent most of my days....
ReplyDeleteYES! It was in my head the rest of the night!!!
ReplyDelete