Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today I woke up 30.

I feel satisfied and content with my life. Its been a fight for me, one that at times I thought I could not endure. But here I am drinking coffee on my 30th and feeling like my heart could explode! I've never been more satisfied with my walk with the Lord, my marriage, my God given family, my relationships, my health. I'm not completely free and I still wake up having to fight for these good things-but praise the Lord for the endurance to fight!
----------------------------------------------------------------
This morning I wrote in my journal:

30.

Best I've felt. EVER.

healthy. joyful. free. mommy.wife.friend.athlete.

If life gets better with age, as the last 30 years have, then I can't wait!
----------------------------------------------------------------

And I mean it!

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
and your lips with shouts of joy.
Job 8:21

2 comments: