Yesterday JD shared with me I'm his valentine. This morning he said "since I'm not old enough to have a crush I can have you, or Jesus, or daddy..."
While JD was melting my heart Kade says "eww, I don't ever want a valentine... Okay, well maybe I change my mind. I do want a sweetheart."
I told Chad last night we should start celebrating valentines day Febuary 13th so we miss the crowds and get everything clearanced. He cracked up and said "you mean the 15th?" to which I replied "well, when is valentines day?" I have a tendency to get important dates mixed up!
Our day is being spent low key. We had a nice dinner out Sunday night, so that counts. God suggested we watch someone elses kids for the night so we get to play with FOUR awesome little boys tonight!
Hope you all feel loved and cherished today!
No comments:
Post a Comment