Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Magical Day 1

Day one was somewhat discouraging. The place is so BIG and OVERWHELMING. The boys were overjoyed and JD kept saying "I can't believe I'm actually in DisneyWorld!" The day ended well, but I have to say EPCOT is missing the MAGIC in comparison to Animal & Magic Kingdom.

They had a really cool show where Crush from Nemo interacts with the audience. JD got to ask what Crush's favorite food was. Crush asked in return and JD said "sushi". It was hilarious, the giant turtle looked around at the fish on the screen and was like "dude, you dudes better get outta here"

Also on day 1 we waited to meet the BIG 5(mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto) and let the boys get their signatures. I told Minnie her undies were showing and while she acted embarrassed Kade took a peek under her skirt! He then turned BRIGHT red. hilarious!1. We had lots of fun little towel creatures in our window. 2.We stayed in the Mighty Ducks wing of our resort. 3. The chefs came out for a little fun and we scored some hats. These ice cream sandwiches were the size of JDs face! 4.the famous ball1. Chad & the boys in Mexico 2. riding in a test drive ride 3.reservations, Japanese steak house, the boys asked the guy cooking if he was a ninja (I'm guessing he thought "silly white Americans") 4. The boys LOVED this! Kim Possible sent them on a mission via phone videos

1.Chad with graduation ears-he finishes his MBA in 2 months! 2. Meeting Donald in Mexico 3.the love of a father 4. Pluto is awesome!
1. "Minnie, your undies are hanging out..." 2. self explanatory! 3. fireworks/light show 4. even the soap is branded

Day one ended at about 11 p.m. We had gotten up at 4:00 a.m. We crashed hard! The joy on the boys face was thrilling!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. The sushi line is hilarious. Is that really his favorite food?

    ReplyDelete