Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Without further adieu...

Goodbye old friend...The fresh new Ted.


Ted, for you new comers, is our 4th bedroom gone den. But Ted is just so much easier to say! I took an old coffee table that I got from a sweet 93 year old named Hazel for $15 chopped the legs of and spray painted to make the desk. Hazel also hooked me up with the chair, $15 with some old school floral padding. I updated it using khaki and brown polka dot material. I love how easy redoing chairs like this can be! I wanted to stencil or wall paper but then I found and fell in love with this clothe so it became my backdrop for the closet- LOVE. But one of my favorites is the little sitting area with the floral chair. I got this chair awhile back for a steal. The lamp is ancient, but to freshen it up I added a flower (I heart flowers) and instantly it felt new!

I love how I fall in love with my house all over again when I tailor an area just for us!

For the record, I offered multiple times to help Chad and indeed ended up using my head to balance the desk while he put it up!





1 comment: