Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yuck Yuck Yuckity Yuck

Today is one of those days I already need a restart button. It works with computers, or at least the tech guys seem to think restart fixes everything. If only I had a button to shut me down and start over... I get so excited about productive days, but readers, this morning I'm airing dirty laundry.

Its not even 9 am and I have managed to:
not see the scale move closer to preHoliday weight-ugh;
get annoyed with Chad for having to repeat myself even though he is 4 feet away (I still love him, but this is real life people);
drop the kids at school as the last bell is ringing (they've never had a tardy);
drop one kid at school upset;
yell at the kids about having to repeat myself 3 times before they respond;
and hear NOTHING from the Lord despite my pleading;
And all this before I get to go visit the dr that gets fresh with me once a year.

So there it is, some of my junk. Hope your day has less yuck!

2 comments:

  1. I hate days like that...ugh! So thankful God starts us fresh each day! New mercies, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate these kind of days! But you are loved, you are blessed, and you're pretty dang cute, too! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete