Monday, February 27, 2012

Peanut butter



I LOVE when God decides to spoil you for no apparent reason! Our trip to Disney was like the old commercials that show the peanut butter smeared perfectly on a thick piece of bread (despite my efforts it never comes out that luscious... maybe its because I don't like that MUCH or because I prefer crunchy... but I digress). It was smooth, it was thick with goodness, it was enticing. I am still processing so much! Thankfully I took a journal and wrote down a recap of most of our days before the magicalness wore off and I was conked out! So I will leave you with a few pictures until the stories are ready to tumble out...
It rained on the drive to Ft Worth, so we had fun drawing all things Mickey.Yes, I DID paint Mickey on my nails.JD lost a tooth the night before we left. I yanked it out in On the Border.The boys asked for deo while Chad was applying. And what kid doesn't need deo at 4 a.m.!?!?



Just before we entered the airport to start the Magic!

1 comment: