1) Do you prefer talking or texting? texting... I guess I used up all my words in high school
2) Do you make your bed everyday? absolutely, it makes the house feel tidy- and I like tidy
3) What sounds do you hear right now? silence, which is a favorite of mine
4) List three things that you always carry with you: chapstick, water, phone
5) What are your favorite TV shows? nothing I can't live without but I do like Biggest Loser and Rules of Engagement
6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? coffee drinking and chatting on the porch with Chad or friends
7) What is your favorite drink? I heart water. 150 ounces a day or I'm parched and grumpy.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family: besides that we are all awesome!?!? :) Chad is ridiculously smart, JD likes numbers, Kade is absolutely hilarious, and I'm honest. I think that's cool.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today: nap
10) Share something that you're thankful for today: sunshine
i like to make my bed everyday too... think its something my mom instilled in me since i was a kid. do you make your boys make theirs too? i think its a good thing.
ReplyDeletealso: thankful for the sunshine. :)
Yes- our boys make their beds everyday. After a few years they of trying they make it great!
ReplyDelete