Friday, October 29, 2010

Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.

I've been going through a somewhat rough personal season. I've been spiritually dry. God's been quiet. My heart aching. Nothing in particular got me to this point. I can't seem to put my finger on an "it" but I will tell you I've been weary. My sweet husband listens to me blubber, prays fervently, and loves always. Yesterday he brought me two of my most favorite things in the world.

Who could be blue with such cheerful smiles beaming out of a flower!?!? I actually forgot about them and smiled ear to ear again this morning.


I don't LOVE chocolate. In fact there was a time I didn't like sweets. I'd still rather take salty and honestly I don't like the connotation of my man bringing me chocolates. But he knows despite all of this, when these hit my mouth its heaven! I eat one in tiny bites and let them melt away...

Thanks Chaddie for being my fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment