Okay, so I say I'm not creative. And in the crafty sense I am not. But this week I had a great idea and am proud of my creative moment!
Chad and I like to go out dancing on occasion but our city doesn't really offer any great spots. We like a large crowd that we can get lost in, people watch, feel the bass line in our chests, and walk away hoarse from shouting over the loud music. Because the option isn't available here and I was itching to snuggle up close to my man and dance the night away I decided to have an in house date.
I sent Chad an evite and because I'm a lucky girl he accepted the invitation!
So last night we put the kids to bed, pushed back the furniture, dimmed the lights, put on some music, dressed in our finest cowboy attire, and went dancing! It was so much fun!
I recommend in house dates. We stay pretty strict on the boys bedtimes so Chad and I can have some alone time in the evenings. This is a fun way to change it up- use it for yourself!
i love this idea! but i think Jeremy might only last for 2 songs. :) what a fun little date night. and cheap! amen!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteum, yes! that indeed is SO cute! and the evite... GREAT idea. :) dance on you two lovebirds! ;)
ReplyDelete